• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Classic Black Polar Iridium Lens For The Polished Juliet

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

I always end up back with the classic Black Polar Iridium Lens in my most of Glasses...Just can't wrong with the Classic Black Mirrored look...Just installed them on my new Polished Juliets and think this combo will stay for a while.

ebay441_zpsfdac4c22.jpg

ebay442_zpsbadafd3a.jpg

ebay445_zps0d47f09c.jpg

ebay447_zps7400d961.jpg

ebay446_zpsd848bde8.jpg

ebay449_zpse12c1792.jpg

ebay451_zpse4b74fa2.jpg

I'd have thrown some VR28 BIP lenses in there (way better than BIP to look through and equally "low key" from the outside), but if you're happy, that's all that matters. Conservative lens tints are a good choice with polished frames...otherwise it's just a bit too much glitz. Like Rustpot, I don't particularly like polished frames, but your Juliets look nice because the lenses are understated.

I'd have thrown some VR28 BIP lenses in there (way better than BIP to look through and equally "low key" from the outside), but if you're happy, that's all that matters. Conservative lens tints are a good choice with polished frames...otherwise it's just a bit too much glitz. Like Rustpot, I don't particularly like polished frames, but your Juliets look nice because the lenses are understated.

Thanks bro!! I do have another Polished Juliet that I have the VR28 Lenses in with the Rootbeer rubber kit installed on and they do look really nice too! I appreciate the cool words man!! Here are some quick pics of them :)....

ebay505_zps20dce34e.jpg

ebay507_zpsb734d741.jpg

ebay506_zpsa8632ed2.jpg

Don