• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Classic Frogskins Reissued 10/01/11 On Website Now!

Yeah, for $100 per pair, I'm betting they're not going to be "Limited". That is fine with me. I got back into Frogs in the first place last year just looking for 3 pairs I used to have in HS/College for nostalgia (and I admit, to stand out a little from all the Costa del Mar wearing drones around me). Those would be Crystal Black w/Ruby, Matte Black w/Violet, and Crystal Clear/Violet. I got the Crystal/Ruby ones. This realease would take care of the other two.

Yeah, for $100 per pair, I'm betting they're not going to be "Limited". That is fine with me. I got back into Frogs in the first place last year just looking for 3 pairs I used to have in HS/College for nostalgia (and I admit, to stand out a little from all the Costa del Mar wearing drones around me). Those would be Crystal Black w/Ruby, Matte Black w/Violet, and Crystal Clear/Violet. I got the Crystal/Ruby ones. This realease would take care of the other two.

With ya on that one...I am pretty stoked about this release.

I'm pretty stoked. Solved my violet/clear problem as a 100$ pair sounds better than a 200$ pair on the ebay. Black vs White lettering is a non issue for me. Might be for some collectors I guess. Also, at the low prices, this will be a great way to spice up some of my boring gray lens pairs, I'd imagine a swap out and resell on the bay will mean i will only be paying 20-25$ to "upgrade" some of my existing frames to violet and +red lenses. Woohoo! Think the scalpers went to high for their own good on some of these pairs. the White/Ruby Black/Violet and Clear/Violet were routinely going for 200-300$ on ebay. I'm sure somebody noticed and said "you know we could make another grip of money if we put these back on the market..."

for sure tmac, now we just have to be careful watching to make sure that we dont get scammed buy a guy saying there one of the limited releases when there really these bad boys

Back