• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ClassicURGE Says Hello

classicURGE

Oakley Beginner
Hello all. I signed up before I looked at a single post. Long time Oakley fan. My first pair was Juliet with Ice in a Sunglasshut followed by a crystal black XX with fire polarized lens a week later as an "everyday pair" A year or so later I wanted to update my XX and never could settle on a new frame causing an addiction.

Currently in rotation is a custom Jawbone, polish black w/white earsock Radar Path, and a Stretchline Grape Twitch.

Always in rotation is a Plasma Juliet with non-hypo polarized fire lens. It's my beater pair.

Looking forward at wasting a lot of my free time in the forum.

oakleynerd,

I have a habit of walking into an O Store and always walking out with a purchase. I'm on a first name bases with the staff, manager and at one point the regional manager (store manager got promoted) ugh. Last purchase was in a Vault store to pick up the free 2012 Olympic pin and found myself driving home with a New Zero. This is where most of my disposable cash goes lol. Pictures will come in time but I did joined Oakley X-Metal Addicts on Flickr.

Back