• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Classified - Oakley Employees Only!

Nah, I wish. I am only part time because I am still in school so it's hard to get enough volume to make top seller. Hopefully I'll be able to ramp it up through the summer

Ah I saw someone from chicago and thought maybe it was you lol.

i use to work for an optical lab that made the lens for oakley in foothills ca before they built their own lab. twice a year we would get invited to what they call a "garage sale", where their overstock of frame are marked really low. when i say low, i mean $5.00 - $30.00 frames.

i use to work for an optical lab that made the lens for oakley in foothills ca before they built their own lab. twice a year we would get invited to what they call a "garage sale", where their overstock of frame are marked really low. when i say low, i mean $5.00 - $30.00 frames.

That's really cool. they actually still do the garage sale. Probably the only garage sale I would travel across the country to attend

It's at foothill ranch. From what I understand, they announce it they day of, if not the minute of it starting, and it's usually just a mad dash from FHR employees to get the best stuff

Back