• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Classified - Oakley Employees Only!

I worked for Oakley for about 2 and 1/2 years and the company as a whole is really good! They make a great product and sell it for the pice it's worth.

BUT LET THIS BE A FAIR WARNING!!!!!
Anything, and everything you say about the company, it's products, or its employees on the Internet (YouTube, Facebook, this forum or any forum) is monitored by Oakley. If I could go back and change anything about my time at Oakley it would have announcing my employment publicly. For the few Oakley employees that read this before you post, don't announce your employment or where you work or anything like your DM, retail assault, or store openings. It's not worth it. That is the highway to termination! Trust me, I know!

I love Oakley more than one else anyone else in world. But the vision that Jim had ,when he was selling grips out of the back of his car, is now dead.

As long as we aren't leaking information we will be okay.

I do know that forums and social media are monitored. But this is as long as we are showing our passion without breaking the employee guidebook.

Back