• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cleaning Gen 1 Titanium

Let zach re paint it, that is your best option..
I have a set myself, luckily mines were mint, like new.....those finish are hard to stay mint...
Zach’s Bone Plasma is on point.

He has done serial preserved Plasma touch ups for me before as well - really well done.

Plus you will feel better about wearing that pair and enjoy them more, since you aren’t worried about that OEM finish :)

Zach’s Bone Plasma is on point.

He has done serial preserved Plasma touch ups for me before as well - really well done.

Plus you will feel better about wearing that pair and enjoy them more, since you aren’t worried about that OEM finish :)

I reached out to Zach. He will need to do a complete refinish and since it’s gen 1 the serial will be stripped. I can’t lose the serial. I’m going to see if wavecloud can do anything.

I reached out to Zach. He will need to do a complete refinish and since it’s gen 1 the serial will be stripped. I can’t lose the serial. I’m going to see if wavecloud can do anything.
@THE X-MAN does 1st Gen Bone refinished as well.

He sprayed a vault Bone Plasma for me, came out nice.

His serial restore blocks off the old serial, another option for your consideration.

Another casualty of deteriorating foam, Gen 2 plasma juliet.

just received a pair a few days ago that was sitting in the foam without the bag. Although it was showing the plasma serial, it looked as though it was TiO2. Normally I would expect a yellowish patina from plasma frames. This one developed a black/grey patina. However, the orbitals showed no patina at all. Fortunately, no corrosion was present.
15F7C82D-FD1C-4189-8B2B-7954BB9B41F9.jpeg
A9243125-F83E-4F67-8054-5F36EE02B05E.jpeg
F3C042F9-6C81-48FA-A156-7167F512F118.jpeg

547B4A4F-3C9B-4B29-805E-D47DCC716DDB.jpeg

just received a pair a few days ago that was sitting in the foam without the bag. Although it was showing the plasma serial, it looked as though it was TiO2. Normally I would expect a yellowish patina from plasma frames. This one developed a black/grey patina. However, the orbitals showed no patina at all. Fortunately, no corrosion was present.
View attachment 752072View attachment 752073View attachment 752074

View attachment 752075
That was customized to be Tio2

View attachment 752072View attachment 752073View attachment 752074

View attachment 752075
where the hell did you get those from Wong? was that that trademe pair??

noob question but what's differences between Juliet 1st and 2nd generation, only the release dates or design change, thx