• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Cleaning House

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Trying to cut down on the Oakleys I dont wear or have never worn to fund my recent X Metal habit/Passion.

First...
Flak 2.0 with 2 sets of Prizm lenses. these have been on my face, but never outside and comes with case. SOLD!!

Next...
Turbine Blue Polarized. Had made custom in store and then put straight into case. 135.00.

Ferrari Fuel cells BNIB and case that was purchased extra while I was going through a Ferrari phase. 115.00

Last, but not least.... Mint Pit Boss 2 complete Polished black with VR28. Now I will trade these for a Mint pair of PB2s Matte Black. SOLD!!
Paypal F&F or 4%

IMG_0693.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
View attachment 201417 View attachment 201418 View attachment 201419

View attachment 201403

View attachment 201404

View attachment 201406

View attachment 201407

View attachment 201408

View attachment 201409

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP! Price drop.

The Flak 2.0, can you be specific on the lenses and rubber/icon colors? This monitor is screwed up and isn't displaying colors right.

Username Hidden said:
The Flak 2.0, can you be specific on the lenses and rubber/icon colors? This monitor is screwed up and isn't displaying colors right.
Sorry! I just sold these less than 4 min ago.

And I just bought the Flak 2.0's a few hours ago, and if I knew for sure those Turbines would look ok on my face, I would buy them too!

Sapphire Iridium and they look brand new!

Anyway someone should snag those up... And I'll be jealous... Lol

I am almost half tempted to get the Turbine lenses cut for juliet

Pit boss 2 and Flak 2.0 sold

I seem to miss all of the good stuff. Missed the PB2. I'll have a pair of 1s or 2s soon enough.

Sorry man! It's funny, within 20 min of them being sold, a brand new pb2 matte popped up for 225.00, so I got that one