• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cleaning my cleaning cloths

Oh yea that’s the good stuff.

I like the Micro-Restore better. Granted, not as cheap as the Chemical Guys stuff but works really well for cleaning my detailing microfiber towels.

I take that price comment back...the screenshot you posted is for the 4oz. At that rate it comes out about the same as Micro-Restore.

I like the Micro-Restore better. Granted, not as cheap as the Chemical Guys stuff but works really well for cleaning my detailing microfiber towels.

I take that price comment back...the screenshot you posted is for the 4oz. At that rate it comes out about the same as Micro-Restore.

I’ll have to buy that product next, ive never tried it. Chemical guys always did a great job, so I never changed to anything else.

I used to hand wash them but lately I’ve been washing them in the washing machine. I use the detergent with no scent or dyes that I use for the baby’s stuff. I put them in one of those zipper bags my wife uses for her bras.
I use the same zipper bag that I bought for my bras. Works great.

One other note - if you notice your MF bag is pilling -i.e. some of the fibers are forming tiny little balls and making the bag feel a little rough - try using a fabric shaver. It will remove all those small pillings and restore your bag to a silky softness.

Make sure you dont use any detergent with a bleach/stain removing compound else you may find your bag dye will come out in the rinse. You may still get some.

Latest Posts

Back