Oakley413

Oakley Beginner
Boca Raton
It would be interesting to see what a Minute Machine looks like polished. I know that a friend of the manager at the Orlando store polished his minute machine but I havent seen it.

Have you seen any?

OBlazer

Oakley Enthusiast
I have not, I had a customer come in recently asking how he might polish his minute machine and I didnt have an answer for him so I thought I would post the question hear and see what methods people have used...

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
take it too a jeweler and they can do it. ive seen one in person and they look pretty sweet. guy had it done on the silver one. looked cool

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
id love to but guys out in cali now, he was here doing some work and stopped in and showed it off. it was pretty sweet though, hopefully u can find a pic of one

Gix_916

Oakley Beginner
it can be done my boss polished his. I dont like it that much because you have to maintanence the polish it oxidizes because u strip the titanium finish. And voids any hope of a warranty claim. i can upload pix if u want lmk.

Hed568

Oakley Expert
Daly City, CA
i imagine yo have to take all the links out one by one for indivdual polishing... that takes a lot of time but it is interesting to see a pic of it

New Threads