• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cleaning Oakley Watches

It would be interesting to see what a Minute Machine looks like polished. I know that a friend of the manager at the Orlando store polished his minute machine but I havent seen it.

Have you seen any?

I have not, I had a customer come in recently asking how he might polish his minute machine and I didnt have an answer for him so I thought I would post the question hear and see what methods people have used...

take it too a jeweler and they can do it. ive seen one in person and they look pretty sweet. guy had it done on the silver one. looked cool

it can be done my boss polished his. I dont like it that much because you have to maintanence the polish it oxidizes because u strip the titanium finish. And voids any hope of a warranty claim. i can upload pix if u want lmk.

i imagine yo have to take all the links out one by one for indivdual polishing... that takes a lot of time but it is interesting to see a pic of it

Back