• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clearing case when going on vacation

Do you empty your case for vacation?

• Empty case

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Don't empty

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Alarm don't worry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

keptman

Oakley Expert
Noneyah
I empty my case out when going on vacation for more then just a weekend. Just a safety precaution. Gives me reason to clean the case up from the dust that gathers on the shelves.
Was just curious if I was the only one. I'm sure some have house alarms.

20170707_143107_zpshoeg55st.jpg

i only emptied when there was a threat of flooding to my home, packed everything in water-resistant hard-case suitcases and threw them up in attic. other than that, I have a pretty elaborate theft deterrent and home protection system. I already feel bad for anyone who attempts to break into my home.

I empty my case out when going on vacation for more then just a weekend. Just a safety precaution. Gives me reason to clean the case up from the dust that gathers on the shelves.

It would be manageable when this is your only tower.

i only emptied when there was a threat of flooding to my home, packed everything in water-resistant hard-case suitcases and threw them up in attic. other than that, I have a pretty elaborate theft deterrent and home protection system. I already feel bad for anyone who attempts to break into my home.
Mine weigh 90 and100 pounds. You hear them when you come close to my house.:)

Nobody would ever attempt to gain entry to my castle.

Between the moat and all the deterrents they can't get near it anyway.

Nobody would ever attempt to gain entry to my castle.

Between the moat and all the deterrents they can't get near it anyway.

What I thought was the most unnerving part (until you switched it off and I stopped crying) Frank was the part where I got through the first 2 layers of your system and stopped to rest and noticed the little red "dancing dots" on my pants right where the boys are...EXERCISE OVER!! :shock:

I do not empty my case for vacation, cleaning is therapy and I do it regularly by shelf.

Back