• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clearing up Madman/Badman confusion

MKO2012

Oakley Beginner
Everyone on the forum that I'm seeing is a little bit confused about the release dates of the two new X-Metal frames. I am here to clear it up for you all.

All color ways of the MadMan and Badman are in stores as of yesterday. They are for sale and they can be bought right now, this very second, go get them!

The only pair that cannot be purchased yet is the MadMan Raw, which isn't going to be available for purchase until February 15th. Oakley only made 150 pieces total, 20 of which corporate is keeping, and Michael Jordan already has #23. They are priced at $1000 and only available for purchase in Florida and New York locations (from what I've been told)...Also, the steel case that accompanies the Raw is serialized and is badass!

My store (Brandon, Florida. Store 133)has one in stock, but we cannot sell it until the 15th.

Like I said, thats only what I heard. It wouldn't make sense to only offer in two states, I completely agree.

Like I said, thats only what I heard. It wouldn't make sense to only offer in two states, I completely agree.
The O Store closer to me does not have one :( They could very well only being selling only in FL and NY here in the states.......lets hope not!

Europe gets at least three pairs! and Japan gets some as well - if they want!

Ferrari is out yet - i had them in my hands!
but they are a bit limited rigth now . . .

yes they come with the plastic box with a red layer inside and the Ferrari micro bag!

and the black outer box like the other Ferraris....

Latest Posts

Back