• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clears Complete.......

guys, im still puzzled with the use of Titanium lens. So what sorta occasion/sunlight/set would u wear ur Titaniums Clear?
i mean a practical use.
Though my juliet titanium is a display only piece.
But i do wear my Frogskin Titanium Clear;
if u wear them indoor ppl thinks u r anal showoff hah!; when worn outside; its just not suitable with the bright sunlight.
So what say u?

guys, im still puzzled with the use of Titanium lens. So what sorta occasion/sunlight/set would u wear ur Titaniums Clear?
i mean a practical use.
if u wear them indoor ppl thinks u r anal showoff hah!; when worn outside; its just not suitable with the bright sunlight.
So what say u?

Evening/night maybe. I would wear it indoors.

"It's not showing off, it's Oakley" - Rich

i mean a practical use.
So what say u?

I have found Titanium Clear the perfect lens choice for conditions where it is consistently overcast, but where clouds are white rather than grey, thus giving off a slight brightness. For people that are sensitive to light this lens, along with Gold Clear, can trim off the light that can otherwise cause discomfort which can result in squinting and headaches. The lens is likely too dark and unnecessary for indoor use and will not make surroundings appear brighter like a Persimmon lens. In bright sun numerous lenses will suffice, but in certain specific circumstances like faint brightness the selection of useful lenses is much less, but Ti Clear is among that small group that will help. Several of the Asian and Japanese glasses have been produced with higher transmission lenses to cater for the added smog/low light from that part of the world, explaining a market where there is a benefit to the user.

So with the help of a very good friend/Forum Member I was able to complete my TI-Clear Juliet set. Received this Plasma/Clear Juliet today. This pair came from a collector who purchased them directly from Oakley Japan. Everything is in mint, unused condition.

2u9uhybe.jpg

9eva8uzu.jpg

great find, I'm still looking for the plasma, congratulations, they look fantastic

the ultimate safety glasses for work ;) if only i was that much of a baller to use a pair like that for work haha

definitely a sexy pair there.

Back