• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clementine Orange Dispatch

OrangeFray

Oakley Beginner
Just picked up a pair of these today in a surf shop. Not sure how rare these are these days or what but Im pretty sure the box says theyre from 2009. The tag and box made them look like they had been sitting there for a while as they were both worn and faded. Anyways, I'm probably gonna be looking into getting some different lenses besides the grey. I can post pics if you guys want.

awesome purchase.
The Clementine orange i've heard was quickly taken down and wasn't all that popular but i could be wrong.
Fire lenses man! :D

hi OakleyFray,

those are not realy rare but anyway nice pick up. . .
it would be cool if you could post some pictures from your new pairs!

Just picked up a pair of these today in a surf shop. Not sure how rare these are these days or what but Im pretty sure the box says theyre from 2009. The tag and box made them look like they had been sitting there for a while as they were both worn and faded. Anyways, I'm probably gonna be looking into getting some different lenses besides the grey. I can post pics if you guys want.

Deffo post pics!

Post up some pics.
I saw a pair of these in the flesh and they are really vivid colours. The Dispatch is far too big for my face unfortunately but this colourway was killer.
It's like Oakley had sponsored Finding Nemo or something.
They should have been released with Deep Blue lenses in.

But I would keep the lens neutral with a black iridium or some such. Let the frame colour be the focus point.

Latest Posts

Back