• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oneonz

I should Work at Oakley
The ultimate mountaineering sunglasses, but does the Oakley Clifden stand up the hype? We’ll review everything you need to know before you buy!

What are Oakley Clifden Sunglasses?
Released in Fall 2019, the Oakley Clifden Sunglasses are Oakley’s first Mountaineering eyewear.
Merging the mad scientist designs of the past with protection for the mountain, the Clifden will certainly get a double-take on the street. These are definitely not an everyday wear pair, but instead, they’re purpose-built for mountaineering.
Continue reading for our complete review and breakdown of everything you need to know about the Oakley Clifden.
Clifden Features

The ultimate mountaineering glasses with a full frame design built to protect against the elements
Made of lightweight and durable O Matter frame material
Interchangeable and removable bridge blocker made of Unobtainium to block out light
Side shields provide maximum UV and glare protection at high altitudes
No slip Unobtainium...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 274055.jpg
    274055.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 14,134
  • 274059.jpg
    274059.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 21,004
Last edited by a moderator:
They aren’t ecstatically pleasing but they are different. Like I think madman’s look horrible on me yet other like them and wear them.

Back