• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Closed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Close Please

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck with that one. You dont have much history here, no deals and wont ship or pay first on what seems like a one sided trade to begin with. On top of that most, but not all members, are in the US here.

To summarize... Im going to ship off my beautiful plasma R1 frame to the other side of the world in hopes that someone who no one knows ships me back an X-metal frame and $50.

Yes I understand, I am seller on ebay, I put my nick? or change and I send first my Romeo. Thanks GRFMotorsports.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck with that one. You dont have much history here, no deals and wont ship or pay first on what seems like a one sided trade to begin with. On top of that most, but not all members, are in the US here.

To summarize... Im going to ship off my beautiful plasma R1 frame to the other side of the world in hopes that someone who no one knows ships me back an X-metal frame and $50.
Totally agreed... And your gaskets seem busted ...

Ok, I closed, sorry.

Just be willing to look at what is fair to everyone. That's all I am pointing out. Join the conversations, build up some trust with smaller deals, etc.

Don't you know grf that's not the way of the world anymore. Everyone values their stuff at 150% and values your stuff at %50. Everyone wants something for nothing and thinks they are entitled to do so for some odd reason!!! Sorry op, just needed to get that off my chest hahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back