• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Closer look at the 4.0 Towers

I really like these towers, I saw one at a sports authority near my house and I asked the manager if they would sell it. They told me only if they closed the store :( to bad. But I couldn't make it work. I have a 3.0 single and a 3.0 double in my office and if I had this it would make the other look weird... That said if a metal case came around I would make the exception ;)

I got to see two of these up close and personal. They are beautiful! This store was closing too and selling off everything, unfortunately these two 4.0s were not for sale :( The manager said that both of the 4.0s were just given to them and would have to be sent back since they were so new. I tried my best to strike a deal but they were serious on having to return the cases.

The craftsmanship on these cases make it look like a very modern industrial cut, think like the new metal works series of money clips, carabineer, etc. The lighting inside the case is beautiful too, though the led choice gives off a blue tint like HID headlights so if you're more of a yellow or bright white lover you would want to switch things up a bit. I personally like the plan simple black 3.0s over the older aluminums, but these 4.0s may take the place as favorite over the 3.0s. Maybe one day I'll trade up from my 3.0s to a 4 when they become available.

I have an extra accessory that just came in. Anyone know what it is?
I'd like to sell it on the cheap, but you must cover shipping too.
I believe it's the lighting (mirrors?) for a 4.0 tower.
I'm not using it. If serious I'll send more pictures. This would ship from central California.
IMG_20161125_114216.jpg

Last edited:
I have an extra accessory that just came in. Anyone know what it is?
I'd like to sell it on the cheap, but you must cover shipping too.
I believe it's the lighting for a 4.0 tower.
I'm not using it. If serious I'll send more pictures. This would ship from central California.
View attachment 296703
That looks like the mirror that swivels on the side of the case.

Back