• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Closer look at the 4.0 Towers

A local store near me is closing and they are selling all of their fixtures...included is what I think is a 4.0 Oakley aluminum finish lighted display tower. It's about 6'-7' tall on wheels they're asking $300 firm. Is this a good price?

A local store near me is closing and they are selling all of their fixtures...included is what I think is a 4.0 Oakley aluminum finish lighted display tower. It's about 6'-7' tall on wheels they're asking $300 firm. Is this a good price?
I'm not sure what the going price is but that sounds ok to me.

I'd snag it for $300

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Got it...minus the glasses of course, and 32 plexiglass sunglasses holders.

IMG_0853.JPG

Thanks. Eastern Mountain Sports and Bobs are closing a few stores in CT and they're liquidating all of their inventory...including store fixtures. They're having 30% off Oakley sunglasses tight now.

Back