• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Closest Cerakote to match TiO2

Hi guys,
I got my hand on x-metal xx tio2 but the color is already pretty beaten up. I found a certified cerakote applier close to where I live so Im going to ask them to respray them. Question is which H series cerakote colors are closest to the two colors TiO2 combo uses?

I know I can and thats why i want to find out which cerakotes colors correspond with those two colors used on tio2 frame. I know that if i ship rhem to someone in US they will be able to do it but sending anything to US and back would cost way more then the job itself.
When he said refinish he meant to reblast the xm and plasma parts. No cerakote involved.

Hi guys,
I got my hand on x-metal xx tio2 but the color is already pretty beaten up. I found a certified cerakote applier close to where I live so Im going to ask them to respray them. Question is which H series cerakote colors are closest to the two colors TiO2 combo uses?
Post pictures of the frame, that is not a do it your self job, in my opinion, (been there did that)
In the forum are members with a lot of experience restoring X metals to original finished a investment well worth it...

Hi guys,
Titanium H 170.
Hi guys,
H 170

895B9C85-7601-42A5-B004-5D5EF281DA68.jpeg

64FA703E-B341-4575-AF73-C90D953A9BAA.jpeg

A2EEFBCA-0D70-4E68-AE13-5C78BDE55EA2.jpeg

@Wavecloud’s Customisation is your go to guy where you're at.
Dave doesnt do cerakote at the moment and also UK is out of EU so customs and taxes will apply. Also Im not doing it for myself but for a customer and hes not willing to pay shipping if its without full insurance, and full insurance would mean extra taxes and customs where it would end up increasing the price nearly three times.

Back