• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Coin Holder ... ?

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
What do you folks use to display your Coins? I would like something that shows it off like the card holders for the POP Cards or the like ... though obviously a coin is too wide to fit. I would snag another one (card holder) & mod it to fit, ... is that going to be my easiest option?

I display my coin one of two ways:

image.jpg

Just like you said. In a card holder but no modification is required because these hold the coins perfectly.

image.jpg

And this way.

Oh, the XS coins are smaller coin sizewise but thicker than the Mars, Juliet, XX or Romeo coins.

I am not aware of any options for those coins.

The two ways Rotors showed are the only ways I've seen, using Oakley displays. If you fab your own display, though, the possibilities are only limited by your skills, budget, and imagination...

I think I will get another "hollow"-bottomed, metal card holder like in RoTors post, & just "hog" out the center of it ... I do have the skills to do it right. I have some of the Oakley plastic card holders, but I think they would look better in a metal block ... I might try a plastic, but I think the weight of the Coin might tip it over as it is obviously on an angle ...

Back