• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Coins For Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello Oakley Coin Collectors,

I have a couple of extra coins that I would like to trade for coins that I don't have yet (which should be easy to find since I only have 6 so far, haha). The coins that I have for trade is the Infinite Hero and the X Squared (newer generation). Both coins are in really nice shape. The X Squared has a touch of wear on the high parts of the coin. I am willing to buy your extra coins as well.

I have these coins...Infinite Hero, X Squared (new Gen), Juliet (new Gen), Icon, Juliet (first gen), XX (first gen). Outside of these, I am open to anything. I value the new Gen coins more than the first gen, although I would really like a first gen Penny coin.

coins 1.jpg

coins 2.jpg

And if you are a golfer, I have the following Callaway coins (and poker chips) for trade also. Not many people know about these, but they are fairly collectible and they are pretty cool. They are more of a glossy finish and are flat compared to the Oakley coins...but they make nice ball markers when golfing or they display very nicely. Between Callaway and Odyssey (owned by Callaway), there are probably 80 or so coins and poker chips.
coins 3.jpg

coins 4.jpg

Let me know what you have for trade or for sale, I am also willing to buy any extra coins you have.

Thanks,
Z

Some people reacted to this post.