• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coins for X Metals

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
So I've seen some post talking about the all the coins Oakley has ever made. I'll try to focus this one to only the coins that came with the xmetals, because today, I finally got the last coin I needed for my collection. I do not plan to get the special editions like the 24k version of the Juliet and XX (waaay too expensive if you ask me, plus they're too similar to the regular ones), but I might go for a colored IH coin if I get some spare money.
If I'm correct, there were 7 flat coins (old larger style), and 5 small (new detailed style). I've heard some rumors about 2 different Penny styles but I couldn't find any pics showing both, so I'll ignore it for now. Please let me know if I did a mistake or if I'm missing something.

My Coin Collection:
IMG_4314.JPG

Juliet:
Added my none colored IH coin which technically, comes with the IH juliet
IMG_4315.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

XX:
IMG_4317.JPG

IMG_4318.JPG

Romeo 2:
As I understand, the old flat style R2 coin had only one difference vs the R1 coin, the year. R2 said 1998 and R1 had 1997
IMG_4319.JPG

IMG_4320.JPG

Half X:
IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4322.JPG

Mars, R1, Penny and XS:
I think these models only had 1 version each, but I can't be completely sure
IMG_4323.JPG

IMG_4324.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks man, but I won't be adding the 24k versions. I don't really like them, plus they are ridiculously expensive, if I send that kind of money, it will be in something much more useful
Btw the link seems to take tou somewhere else than ebay

your collection is awesome already
if u wanna check, it starting bid from $250 !!!!!for a single coin and yes they are ridiculously expensive
(btw if my link is wrong u may check eBay item number:172592265994)

your collection is awesome already
if u wanna check, it starting bid from $250 !!!!!for a single coin and yes they are ridiculously expensive
(btw if my link is wrong u may check eBay item number:172592265994)
Haha thanks for the offer man, if I buy that one then I'll need the XS as well, too much dinero! But thanks for tempting me ;)