• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collectible Jawbone List

I have the STPLs. I carried my clear lenses accidentally to Sedona for a MTB ride. Lost the lenses :(
Next year I found the lenses still in the pouch at the resting spot on the trail.

the_owl said:
I have the STPLs. I carried my clear lenses accidentally to Sedona for a MTB ride. Lost the lenses :(
Next year I found the lenses still in the pouch at the resting spot on the trail.

Wow..

Not yet mentioned is Jawbone - Matte White - Blue 24-223 B1B allegedly around 50 pairs. I am not a Jawbone collector as such but have a few; pearl-VR28 blue, J/Camo, Echelon, Alinghi, BMX Chrome array, STPL, Atmos, Livestrong, MFL, B1B, and Pelota. I think there are numerous unknown 'athlete handful only type issues' and one off pairs many of us will never get to see or even know about so I believe it will be impossible to have every pair of Jaws.

Reviving an old thread, but for a good purpose...I think we can add the Fairends Crystal Black JB/RJ to this list...only 30 pairs made.

May also want to add the Absa Cape Epic Racing Jacket/Jawbone. 500 made. Only available to entrants of the race.

epic1l.jpg

epic2w.jpg

epic3x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back