• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

collecting all X-Squared new frames?

I believe it´s a good time for your Cody to start to collect all XS, I can remember a specific period last year where they were offered near to a R1 price.
Now it seems it´s gonna be OK...
The rarest one IMO is the polished XS which you already had.
Try to go for the classic XS X metal too and looking for a special one with deep ruby lenses.

I believe it´s a good time for your Cody to start to collect all XS, I can remember a specific period last year where they were offered near to a R1 price.
Now it seems it´s gonna be OK...
The rarest one IMO is the polished XS which you already had.
Try to go for the classic XS X metal too and looking for a special one with deep ruby lenses.
Thank You for your advise, I just found a new package XS plasma/fire yesterday with 500usd (I think I did good), xmetal/ruby, carbon polished will follow....i want to get only new full package! Thank you for your support :) BR, Cody

Thank You for your advise, I just found a new package XS plasma/fire yesterday with 500usd (I think I did good), xmetal/ruby, carbon polished will follow....i want to get only new full package! Thank you for your support :) BR, Cody

Yes you did very well on those XS plasma/fire great price :) and sure "we" R1 lovers must support each other, cheers

Haven't sold a full XS for over 480 since Autumn last year. That includes a plasma fire pol and an xmetal ruby.

I think after the XS boom last year most collectors have the pieces they want making it harder to sell, bringing prices down.

Good time to collect indeed. Brand new and unworn will still be a challenge though!

Haven't sold a full XS for over 480 since Autumn last year. That includes a plasma fire pol and an xmetal ruby.

I think after the XS boom last year most collectors have the pieces they want making it harder to sell, bringing prices down.

Good time to collect indeed. Brand new and unworn will still be a challenge though!
Thank you. Looking forward to follow these advices as well ;)