• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

collecting all X-Squared new frames?

First 9 models,new and complete will be just displayed as "full family". Regarding wearing some of the frames, yes! I will choose a few frames for daily use, like Romeo1. These 2 model frames fit with my head very well and I feel comfortable :)

Best regards, Cody
I will have double frames for wearing, to be more specific :)

Thank you for this privilege :) You can share a few pics with your XS collection :)

It will take some time. Maybe I can get them together tonight. I don't have all 9 colorways, I only have 6 in total (4 colorways and only doubles of carbon/bi and carbon/OO bip). I only wear one carbon/bi. I have a double so I can have one to wear on one to preserve.

the 24K is a good start bro..you have to get the carbon with 00 BIP while you can cause it is the rarest of the XS..

Funny you should say that! I was at a local optometrists shop the other day and hidden away in a corner they had a Carbon 00 BIP X Squared that had never been sold (despite being discontinued for like 6 years haha) with a sticker for $180. Guess who just picked up a pair of Carbon 00 BIP X Squared?

d4e2fdf2b351ea25cf42cf53292619fa.jpg

Funny you should say that! I was at a local optometrists shop the other day and hidden away in a corner they had a Carbon 00 BIP X Squared that had never been sold (despite being discontinued for like 6 years haha) with a sticker for $180. Guess who just picked up a pair of Carbon 00 BIP X Squared?

d4e2fdf2b351ea25cf42cf53292619fa.jpg

That's a steal bro.