• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collecting Oakley - What Gets Your Goat ?

I find it funny and at the same time a bit annoying when newbies come here to the forum whit a thread that starts like this:

Found this (most of the times are X Metals) that i forgot that i have (yeah right :lol: ), or my favorite i got them 20 years ago and misplaced them and i just found them again.

The most common places that this treasures are hidden, is in some random drawer, attic, moving boxes, etc.

When i read one of this makes me want to turn upside down my house just to see if i am that lucky myself :lol:

How naive do this persons think we are ?? And what are the odds that they just found this sunglasses that they have no idea of their value and come to a collectors forum to post this kind of threads .
Think you may have posted in the wrong thread Amigo.

Screenshot 10-20-2021 13.03.29.png
Ebay is the best place to get them for sure just be careful avoid the fakes.

I think we have all been stung on the bay by fakes -occupational hazard when you buy a lot off there , but ebay does offer some protection . Nice collection of Juliets and still a nice bill to pay for rebuilds and lenses on the incomplete ones.

Back