• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

collecting Oakleys is an emotional trainwreck for me

I concur. But that feeling of sadness probably sets in after you repeatedly try to clean the "scratch line" or "dust speck" with your lens cloth, while praying real hard that it would just nudge away. :(
Especially when the scratch is barely noticeable, but the mere fact that it's there is enough to make me mad.

I think the agony of tracking packages has to be the worst.
Worst is when you see its arrived in your towns post office, on a Saturday PM. You now have to wait till Monday for delivery. All day at work you see pkg delivered to front porch. Where I live I dread getting anything delivered when I'm not home.

Worst is when you see its arrived in your towns post office, on a Saturday PM. You now have to wait till Monday for delivery. All day at work you see pkg delivered to front porch. Where I live I dread getting anything delivered when I'm not home.
Oh dear, Lord. Not that kind of delivery. I'd rather be forced to go to the Post Office. Or I'd hope I'd be at home on Saturday.

@Noak you are cracking me up! Couldn't agree with you more! I've hit critical mass (case is full). The hemorrhage of currency has slowed, at least for the time being :)

Latest Posts

Back