• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Collection Sale! Chop Shop Customs, G26, Thumps, Radars, etc

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As the title says im continuing to sell off the vast majority of my collection. I only have a few pairs of glasses left that im selling which are all listed below. Also have ffrogskin lenses and Mframe earsocks If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Oakley Sale

-Goldbrook 24k Polarized Chop Shop Custom - $180 (would be $300+) but has some minor chipping near lens)
-Radar Crystal Red ( Custom Iron Man Inspired) - $105
- Radar MLB NY Yankees - $90
- Radar MLB PHIL Phillies - $90
-Frogskin LX Brown Tort Polarized - $85
- Flak Jacket White w/ Gray - $60
- M-frame Blue sparkle w/ ice lens - $50 (I painted these myself. they are okay, not perfect by any means)
NIB Frogskin Polarized Ice Lens - $55 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
M-Frame Blue Earsocks - $13 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump

does the M Frame with G26 lens have foldable stems?

Username Hidden said:
does the M Frame with G26 lens have foldable stems?
According to the description,yes it's a standard m frame..the PRO M frame doesn't

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

Username Hidden said:
According to the description,yes it's a standard m frame..the PRO M frame doesn't
Thanks for clearing that up for me on my post. Nice guy!. =D

beware of this seller. I have paid the thumps but has got no information whatsoever on the shipping. made promises on shipping but nothing really happened. I already filed a paypal claim. just a heads up!

Username Hidden said:
beware of this seller. I have paid the thumps but has got no information whatsoever on the shipping. made promises on shipping but nothing really happened. I already filed a paypal claim. just a heads up!
I just replied to you, I went on vacation and had no access to internet. I shipped your thumps to your connection in Florida quite awhile ago. Waiting for confirmation from you to see if he received them. My apologies.

ok my friend confirmed he got it. I have cancelled the paypal claim. next time please communicate your plans to avoid this. Happy new year!

bump! lot more to sell!