• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Collection Sale X-Metal & Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Has anyone actually purchased and recurved their items ??

I usually stay away from sending offers in these types of situations, but I'm still curious...

Made an offer but the seller/OP doesn’t seem a particularly motivated seller.

Some people reacted to this post.
Just busy guys....lawyers tearing my a$$ in two......agree I’m not very responsive but try to keep it in order... I’ve sold 5 pair... I’m doing my best to keep things in order I was pm’d... probably wasn’t the best option to post all at once as it’s a dam mess trying to keep deals straight....

I need to update the list.. have all Trons, a few R1s & PB1.. I think one or two set of Penny’s.. I’ll get a list together...I found a few more penny’s in the safe...

Username Hidden said:
Just busy guys....lawyers tearing my a$$ in two......agree I’m not very responsive but try to keep it in order... I’ve sold 5 pair... I’m doing my best to keep things in order I was pm’d... probably wasn’t the best option to post all at once as it’s a dam mess trying to keep deals straight....

I need to update the list.. have all Trons, a few R1s & PB1.. I think one or two set of Penny’s.. I’ll get a list together...I found a few more penny’s in the safe...
PM me please

Done

And me.....

Username Hidden said:

But have you actually shipped any glasses and have people actually received anything ??

Username Hidden said:
But have you actually shipped any glasses and have people actually received anything ??

Curious about this also.

I’m in Canada and the tracking info says my order is in Toronto
Should be at my house this week
I’m sure Christmas held things up a bit

Not defending or justifying for anyone but I myself going through a divorce as well and it’s a very hectic and undesirable process. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and I feel for you @1Marine it’s all going to be okay.

I was one of the buyers. I received the glasses shortly after paying, with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.