• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Collection Sale X-Metal & Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I was one of the buyers. I received the glasses shortly after paying, with no issues.
Good to hear 👍🏼

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Not defending or justifying for anyone but I myself going through a divorce as well and it’s a very hectic and undesirable process. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and I feel for you @1Marine it’s all going to be okay.
I'm going though it too. I must say it's the most trying time in anyone's life. Luckily I'm now on the tail end but it still can derail the plans at any moment. I hope you get it all done in a timely manner as well as the OP.

I will say this too. Its basically freedom in a nutshell. I love how I can make all my own decisions now with no one to answer to or look over my shoulder saying "dont do that you idiot" life will get better and better..that I promise you.

Username Hidden said:
Good to hear 👍🏼
You are a very cautious individual. Have you been taken in the past. I tend to trust more than I should but with PayPal goods and services there really isnt a risk.

Username Hidden said:
I'm going though it too. I must say it's the most trying time in anyone's life. Luckily I'm now on the tail end but it still can derail the plans at any moment. I hope you get it all done in a timely manner as well as the OP.

I will say this too. Its basically freedom in a nutshell. I love how I can make all my own decisions now with no one to answer to or look over my shoulder saying "dont do that you idiot" life will get better and better..that I promise you.
Ya man I can leave the house at 2am if I want to no problems lol

Username Hidden said:
Ya man I can leave the house at 2am if I want to no problems lol
I here ya man. Best **** ever

Username Hidden said:
You are a very cautious individual. Have you been taken in the past. I tend to trust more than I should but with PayPal goods and services there really isnt a risk.
I'm definitely cautious

and I have never been taken in the past, mainly because I'm cautious and avoid purchasing from people who I don't see active on the forums...

I primarily only buy from folks who are super active in the WOAYWT Thread - I guess I have missed out on a lot of deals in the past, but that's a small price I pay for not getting effed out of a deal on this forum 👍🏼

Received my Romeo 1’s today
they are in mint condition
my only beef is the border nazis charged me $105
thanks again for the glasses

Appreciate it fellas...

Swerv - was there something I could have done to prevent the charge? If so I’ll split the cost with you to make it fair. Your call

yes I am slow at responding as all this sh1! is weighing heavy however I am & always will be a Marine. & with that said my word is all I got. I’ve described my glasses in detail & worked out fair pricing with each buyer. I’ve gotten great response to date from each.
I still have some left. I’ll update sometime today

No worries—i guess all you could do is put a different value🤭

Just as a tip - I live in the UK and though it's risky I usually ask the sender to put in a low value to avoid import duties, custom rip off fees and the alike. Obviously if the parcel goes missing that is my risk but as long as it is a tracked signed for delivery the risk is negligible. been paying way to much BS to the border nazi's and this is a way to prevent doing it for my location.

Status
Not open for further replies.