• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Collection Sell ***SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Guys I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong section, I have been an oakley fan for along time and have been registered for awhile. It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I was just trying to touch base here first, again I apologize for posting in the wrong section. Be Safe - Gabe.
I'm in Sugar Land. Send me a PM. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Some people reacted to this post.
No prices and inbox is full...

Please attach prices per item. It would be greatly appreciated by all of us since your pms are full.

Moved sections - Per forum rules, please include a price for each item.

PM for Hollow point

Sounds like some sales are imminent!

Seems too good to be true...

Still no prices means it’s all free. I’ll take everything. PM me so I can send you my shipping address.

Hi I have been a little tied up at work since I posted this morning maybe I should have posted the post after work lol. I will get a list and prices soon and post here. Again sorry for the delay just been non stop working..

Username Hidden said:
Hi I have been a little tied up at work since I posted this morning maybe I should have posted the post after work lol. I will get a list and prices soon and post here. Again sorry for the delay just been non stop working..
Would like to discuss the Medusa and R2 when you are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back