• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Collection Thinning Mostly Brand New Pairs For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Aloha fellow Oakley collectors,

I am thinning out my collection as I have over 250 pairs and regularly wear around 10-15. This was awesome when I actually had a place to put and display them but my situation has got me in the mood to get some pairs I never wear off my hands. This sale is not made out of need or desperation but just to see if I can reduce my storage. A lot of these were "back ups" for stuff I liked and some were stuff I bought because I thought it would be awesome but ended up not being my thing. We all know how it goes with collecting. I am not really interested in trading since the purpose of this is to lighten my load. I will entertain offers but please be reasonable as I have been looking at sales of these to judge for asking price otherwise I used MSRP if scarcity of the item prevent sales comparison. Since I don't want to be repetitive, the condition of all of these are brand new and unused in box with all literature and bags (probably never been out of the box since I first got them and when i took pictures of them unless otherwise stated. I do have pictures but don't know how to load them here (I am technologically dense). If you want pictures I can email them to you for now. If someone can tell me how to upload pictures to this thread let me know and I will try to put them up here. I will also say that my photography skills suck (compared to some of you guys here) and may not be awesome but I do stand by the condition and accuracy of the description of all the Oakley's. all prices are with USPS with Del. Conf. within the USA. Insurance can be added based on purchase price at rates stated by USPS.com. Since I am not on this site all the time the best way to get me is email at Amarn2828@aol.com. I will answer in the order I receive emails. I will check Pm's too but those will likely be once a day at most. Thanks guys.

Art Chantry Hijinx $200

Square wire 2.0 Titanium Pewter/VR28 BLue Iridium Polarized SOLD

Square wire 2.0 Silver/Fire Iridium $185

Square wire 2.0 Silver/ Black Iridium Polarized $215

Unknown Polished Black/Ruby Clear Iridium (a couple of small (about a mm) scratches on lens no effects on vision) $105

C-Wire Titanium/Emerald Iridium (not polarized) $200

Half Jacket FMJ 5.56/Black iridium (display item frame has some red marks, possibly from sales stickers and possibly removable, lenses
have a few mm scratches, wrong box, and never been worn since I've had it) $70

Hatchet Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized (left spring hinge broken might be fixable or used as parts/ small pin sized mark on right lens) SOLD

Minute 2nd gen. (not 2.0) Metallic Black/Black Iridium Polarized $135

Minute (not 2.0) FMJ 5.56/Fire Iridium Polarized $195

Half Jacket Jet Black/ Black Iridium Polarized SOLD

Crosshair Titanium/Titanium Iridium Polarized SOLD

New Square Wire Light/Black Iridium SOLD

New Square Wire Pewter/Warm Grey SOLD

Whisker Brown/Bronze Polarized (pin head sized mark on left lens) SOLD

Half Jacket XLJ Array Polarized Jet Black / Amber Black Iridium, Grey, VR28 Gold Iridium $250

Whisker Platinum/Gold iridium SOLD

Plate Dark Silver with Black Iridium SOLD

Split thump 512mb SOLD

PICS START PAGE 2

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Lets see some pics of these items.

Boxes and bags included?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and can't read... :tongue:

Username Hidden said:
the condition of all of these are brand new and unused in box with all literature and bags (probably never been out of the box since I first got them and when i took pictures of them unless otherwise stated.

email sent!

Can someone tell me what I need to do to upload pics to this site? I am a little behind the times with this stuff so you might need to give a little more detail than usual. sorry:/

upload your images to photobucket.com and copy and paste here the code that has

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious why the square wire 2.0s are so high. They are 100 cheaper on eBay and amazon. Not trying to mooch or be confrontational just want to know if there is anything special about these glasses.

Also can I get pictures of the square wires and whiskers?

Jim
flight.medic.752@gmail.com

if you still have problems -to upload pics, take a look at this thread:

how-post-pictures

ok I'll try to get those pics up later today when I get home. thanks guys

Back