• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection Update

Nice metals. That R1 is sweet too. Oh, and I especially like the OTT and polished aluminum Radar, LOL!

Sweet job on the case too! Is it a convertible? One of the pics looked like it was open on top...

Uluahunter said:
Nice metals. That R1 is sweet too. Oh, and I especially like the OTT and polished aluminum Radar, LOL!

Sweet job on the case too! Is it a convertible? One of the pics looked like it was open on top...

Ha thanks. Actually just sold the OTT to buy a pitboss, but I may get a tron. Idk.

And the roof is removable. Wasnt sure if I wanted it solid or not if I decide to put lights in. It'll be a whole lot easier if I can take the roof off to mound them.

Ha thanks. Actually just sold the OTT to buy a pitboss, but I may get a tron. Idk.

And the roof is removable. Wasnt sure if I wanted it solid or not if I decide to put lights in. It'll be a whole lot easier if I can take the roof off to mound them.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Nah, j/k, congrats on getting the PB's. The Tron's are on my wishlist too!

Good idea on keeping the top convertible until/if you install lighting. Have you thought about the stick on type LEDs? Saves power, easily changeable, easy to mount, brighter light, etc..

Uluahunter said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Nah, j/k, congrats on getting the PB's. The Tron's are on my wishlist too!

Good idea on keeping the top convertible until/if you install lighting. Have you thought about the stick on type LEDs? Saves power, easily changeable, easy to mount, brighter light, etc..

I'm hoping anyway.

But yea. I have. It's just that I don't need it that bad to warrant the extra cash. I have track lighting in my room and I just added another light pointed on the display. Works out very well

Back