• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection Video

Dann, nice to see you around here more often now that a lot of your site redesign is mostly (?) done.
I for one appreciate all of your efforts- from the great reference materials on O-Review to your engaging you tube channel.
Even though there is no donation button on O-Review that I could find I would be happy to make a donation to help with the hosting expense, etc. There is NO WAY that I could help fund the hours that you put into making our hobby more enjoyable.
U D Mann!

I like to keep the site free, even from banners since it costs nothing to host, and 95% of the useful content is outside the members area anyway. Glad you appreciate the effort. I sink up to 8 hours into the sight some days, either coding, researching or updating the DB. My doc library alone is 43Gb, so there's a ton I haven't even touched. While I may not buy as much as in year's past, I'm still in the game in other ways.

I would also like to thank you for all the website info :cool:

Not to sound cheesy... but it's nice to see someone paying it forward :thumb:

Love the snake too Dann, I've had a California Banded King since 1987 and he's still going strong. Someday I will learn how to post pics (have to get a ten year old to teach me) because he's very old. From what I've read their average life span is 12-15 years, although he was captive bred and has been fed frozen mice since he was big enough to eat anything other than pinkies, so he's had a good life.

Oh, sorry, off topic. Epic Collection!

Believe 15-18 is common, but 20+ isn't unheard of. Proper care is important, and goes a long way. I only do frozen/thawed too; I'm not playing the live feeding game.

Back