• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection

Richard Balaz

I should Work at Oakley
Canada
How many glasses or watches in your entire collection do you use? Everyone seems to have quite the collect.. please specify which one's are used and how often. Appreciated.

How many glasses or watches in your entire collection do you use? Everyone seems to have quite the collect.. please specify which one's are used and how often. Appreciated.
Every pair I have is worn, imo no point in having them if I don’t enjoy being seen in them. And with majority ott and oil rigs boy do I love the looks. I’d say, now after selling or trading over 3/4 of my collection. I’d say it’s quite a bit easier to cycle my glasses. With about 50 pairs now

I wear all my pairs when the conditions call for them. Some sit for a while, but all get time in the sun eventually.

Starting to get through most but there are a couple I won't wear. Mostly some matching R1's, Coppers, don't want the spiders coming for them.

Every pair I have is worn, imo no point in having them if I don’t enjoy being seen in them. And with majority ott and oil rigs boy do I love the looks. I’d say, now after selling or trading over 3/4 of my collection. I’d say it’s quite a bit easier to cycle my glasses. With about 50 pairs now
holy smokes 50 pairs of sunglasses alone?

I wear them all. Couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve worn a particular piece. It’s getting harder to track with 60 frames but I do wear XMetals on Mondays. I feel sorry for those with over 400. They could wear a new pair every day for a year 😜😜😜

I have a few over 500 pairs. But realistically only wear about 300 different ones or so. Some are so brittle i fear they may break. Im big on old school so some such as blades , razor blades , mumbos , moons , eyeshades , subs , zeros and m frames arent worn.

Back