• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collection

Atticus

1-2-5
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Central PA
8F0D691A-7739-4347-8BDA-CAF8C0EA5AF9.jpeg
I purchased this acrylic case on eBay to keep my X metal frames. It’s soon to be filled, however. I know there’s two Next metals in there for now, so I can move those out to make room as I have lenses coming in for a Plasma XX not in there yet and 3 more Penny frames coming in as well. I think I will be upgrading to a full size case soon. (I have a growing amount of wires and o matter, as well)

View attachment 432059 I purchased this acrylic case on eBay to keep my X metal frames. It’s soon to be filled, however. I know there’s two Next metals in there for now, so I can move those out to make room as I have lenses coming in for a Plasma XX not in there yet and 3 more Penny frames coming in as well. I think I will be upgrading to a full size case soon. (I have a growing amount of wires and o matter, as well)

Congrats. Be sure to put the o matter on the top shelf when you get a full size case;)