• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Collector Eyeshade (2010)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

After getting my first Eyeshade yesterday, I've decided I'd like to possibly get a few more. If you have any of the Collector Eyeshades from 2010 and are interested in letting go of them, hit me up please. I'm particularly interested in one of the two with fire iridium or the STPL version. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Still looking for a pair of Collector Eyeshades...prefer the black with fire iridium. Thanks.

Anyone?

PM sent!

No one has a pair theyre willing to part with?

Not to ignite any discussion on release numbers, but with what I recall was such a wierd and mysterious distrobution and availability, I can only presume that those who snagged a pair really wanted one.

Username Hidden said:
Not to ignite any discussion on release numbers, but with what I recall was such a wierd and mysterious distrobution and availability, I can only presume that those who snagged a pair really wanted one.

Ya im sure its a long shot but ive really gotten into them and wanna get a few, id even consider original eyeshades.

I know what you mean, I'm getting into the Blades!

Sent you a PM with some leads.

Still looking. Would consider trading an OTT w/ fire iridium for a pair.

Back