• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collectors Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
I am new to the board as it seems we all are, I am interested in collections... Mainly how does mine stack up against yours? I am a serious collector, always buying and sometimes selling depending on the needs of the day. I prefer X Metals as I am an older dude from that generation, but lets face it they are bad ass and some of the best products Oakley has ever produced hands down. Ok, so with that said... HERE IS PART OF MY COLLECTION...
9dec6fb6723fb7a603f69ed.th.jpg

X Metal XX Oakley is a favorite of mine... Post yours to see more of mine...

Nice you're just as sick as me.... Right on Brutha I'll take some pics of my Metals and post my Shett up in a day or 2

I have a pair of echiro edition xx metals I want to get rid of the have the emerald lense been collecting dust for the last 3 years...shoot me an offer if interested

I'm a big X Metal fan myself, probably have close to 50 X Metals alone. You can't beat that style!

SatManR190 said:
Hallo,I came from Indonesia. I'm an X-Metal Collector. [attachment=0:2jt4i7dy]IMG_1215.JPG[/attachment:2jt4i7dy]

Hai Mr. Satman...., Nice to meet u here!!! lols

doowutchyalike said:
I'm a big X Metal fan myself, probably have close to 50 X Metals alone. You can't beat that style!

That's awesome dude, I wish I had 50 X Metals!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back