• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
You got me right?

Some people reacted to this post.
you got me too right. can i get them back in time for vaca????????

hatch !!! yup 2 weeks!!! probably less, most likely less. they rock there!! there doing some custom blending for me on some new stuff.they blended for me a long time ago but we are gonna step it up this time. im gonna close the buy fri or sat ill be in touch....low and slow bra.

When is deadline to send stuff to you?

im thinking about closing it fri or sat so we can get the stuff in within the next couple of weeks

Are you taking stuff over all at once? If so, might not be a bad idea to set a hard "must have by" date. Also, will you be sending final invoices after work is completed, like the last time? Just let us know when you'll want payment and what totals will be with return shipping.

Thanks again!

One last update: we have added 3 more patterns to the group buy page as options. The two lightning patterns should work real good on glasses.

Do you guys have H-122 - Gold?

well most of the time i will ask that you ship them to me i will take them all at one time. i will ask that you take a baggy (sandwich bag) and put exactly what you want done on them i will then take that info record it and when they are complete i will invoice you and once you pay with your choice of shipping back i will send them back to you.
all payments are done through paypal unless you want to include payment with your shipment. all of the info pricewise is on the colorado custom look website under group buy.

as for the deadline to have them shipped i am look at a preliminary date of fri the 21st, so if you know what you want and you have not been talked out of the group buy. go ahead and pm me and ill verify that you are in. and send you my address for the pairs to be sent to.
thanks