• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
CCL went above and beyond by allowing me to ship the new Fives Squared directly from 6pm.com to them, which saved me time and money. I certainly wasn't expecting the sunglasses to be finished the very next day. This type of service is rare and I truly appreciate it. The only problem I see is my wife will have pair of custom Cerakote Oakleys and I won't! Thankfully, I know how to remedy that problem :onthequiet:

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
No questions there. I have had great interactions with them.

Members, please be considerate to each other in open forum. If you cant handle your differences, arguments, issues, problems, etc by PM then leave each other alone. This WILL NOT be discussed in open forum. This also includes flame supporters and even positive posting on behalf of the flamed. It just adds to the issue......Bottom line is if you don't want to be part of the group buy, you can do your own thing. If you feel you need to make comments about the group buy then PM the person and discuss it. If you want to deal with CCL on your own, that is your choice.

I have had to clean up 33 posts of unnecessary stuff that could have been avoided. This thread will continue here out with topic only related postings. Thanks everyone!!! XMM

Thread is open....

Last edited:
@cdelly picked up your awesome holbrooks today they nailed it. going to get them out monday. I will pm you further.

Username Hidden said:
Members, please be considerate to each other in open forum. If you cant handle your differences, arguments, issues, problems, etc by PM then leave each other alone. This WILL NOT be discussed in open forum. This also includes flame supporters and even positive posting on behalf of the flamed. It just adds to the issue......Bottom line is if you don't want to be part of the group buy, you can do your own thing. If you feel you need to make comments about the group buy then PM the person and discuss it. If you want to deal with CCL on your own, that is your choice.

I have had to clean up 33 posts of unnecessary stuff that could have been avoided. This thread will continue here out with topic only related postings. Thanks everyone!!! XMM

Thread is open....
Thank you

Here are the last two pair that finished up the group buy.
32_zps7fccf0a1.jpg

33_zps0caf64a0.jpg

What was the base color used for this pattern? Thanks!

dfsdsdfsf.jpg

Username Hidden said:
What was the base color used for this pattern? Thanks!

View attachment 3035
A lime green, it is actually the color on the top right-hand side of the frame (inside the honeycomb)