• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Do you all have an extra icon that could be placed on a pair of Fives? I have a pair I was thinking of getting done, but Its missing 1 icon.

@Colorado Custom Look

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@Colorado Custom Look , just wanted to double check if there would be any issues doing a hydrotransfer pattern on a pair of Fast Jacket frames? There's more sculpting in them than most pairs it seems and just want to make sure it'll work. Also, do you have any experience with or do you think it would be possible to do Cerakote on the switchlock mechanism of a Fast Jacket? Would that be an additional price?

Thanks

Username Hidden said:
@Colorado Custom Look , just wanted to double check if there would be any issues doing a hydrotransfer pattern on a pair of Fast Jacket frames? There's more sculpting in them than most pairs it seems and just want to make sure it'll work. Also, do you have any experience with or do you think it would be possible to do Cerakote on the switchlock mechanism of a Fast Jacket? Would that be an additional price?

Thanks
We can Do them but most patterns will not show up on that style of frame. We probable steer away from cerakoting the switchlock mechanism

Username Hidden said:
We can Do them but most patterns will not show up on that style of frame. We probable steer away from cerakoting the switchlock mechanism
How about WTP-358 Vanish Camoflauge-Vanish Hybrid? It's a camo pattern so it breaking up a bit with the curves wouldn't be a big deal I don't think. I can see on like a carbon fiber, US flag, or other such pattern that the curves might distort it a bit. Thoughts?

saw a pic of a oil rig with a carbonfiber pattern in your sight... are the insides nor included in the water transfer print? was planning to do the same to a pair but would like the whole frames to be covered...

Username Hidden said:
How about WTP-358 Vanish Camoflauge-Vanish Hybrid? It's a camo pattern so it breaking up a bit with the curves wouldn't be a big deal I don't think. I can see on like a carbon fiber, US flag, or other such pattern that the curves might distort it a bit. Thoughts?
it is a real big camo pattern, it is meant for a four wheeler. it is included in the group buy page with an ear stem on it for a size reference.

Username Hidden said:
saw a pic of a oil rig with a carbonfiber pattern in your sight... are the insides nor included in the water transfer print? was planning to do the same to a pair but would like the whole frames to be covered...
Those oil rigs were the first se we ever did, the inside of the arm is included with the price.

Username Hidden said:
it is a real big camo pattern, it is meant for a four wheeler. it is included in the group buy page with an ear stem on it for a size reference.
I guess I'm a little confused. If you don't think it will work on glasses, why is it on the Oakley Group Buy page? I've asked before about the pattern on a pair of Flak Jackets that aren't any different in size and you've indicated it would work.

Also, the OEM King's Camo that Oakley does isn't necessarily a small pattern where you can see multiple leaves everywhere and full details; it's a pattern that has different textures, shading, colors, etc. that while you can't tell individual details, you know it is a Woodland Camo. Each one is a bit different, which I think is cool. I've seen some King's Camo Flak's that have a 2 inch wide orange strip above the orbital where a leaf ended up, I've seen some that look very green from a larger green leaf, etc.

oo9156-24-ws2.jpg

This is a good example of the different shading and colors that come out depending on where the pattern falls on the glasses: Oakley King's Camo Flak Jacket XLJ Woodland Camo VR28 Black Iridium 2 Cases | eBay

It looks to me like the pattern on your site would be very similar in size to the Oakley King's Camo patterns actually.

Username Hidden said:
I guess I'm a little confused. If you don't think it will work on glasses, why is it on the Oakley Group Buy page? I've asked before about the pattern on a pair of Flak Jackets that aren't any different in size and you've indicated it would work.

Also, the OEM King's Camo that Oakley does isn't necessarily a small pattern where you can see multiple leaves everywhere and full details; it's a pattern that has different textures, shading, colors, etc. that while you can't tell individual details, you know it is a Woodland Camo. Each one is a bit different, which I think is cool. I've seen some King's Camo Flak's that have a 2 inch wide orange strip above the orbital where a leaf ended up, I've seen some that look very green from a larger green leaf, etc.

oo9156-24-ws2.jpg

This is a good example of the different shading and colors that come out depending on where the pattern falls on the glasses: Oakley King's Camo Flak Jacket XLJ Woodland Camo VR28 Black Iridium 2 Cases | eBay

It looks to me like the pattern on your site would be very similar in size to the Oakley King's Camo patterns actually.
I think you just need to buy the kings camo pair

When you do oil rigs, do you pick a pattern for the frames and then a color for the icons?