• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Let me just say CCL you do some great looking work and you will be doing me some pairs in the future.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
A lime green, it is actually the color on the top right-hand side of the frame (inside the honeycomb)

Is that the actual 'name' for the color. Just wanted to get the actual name for future reference, because that is the exact color I would want done, so pretty!

Username Hidden said:
Is that the actual 'name' for the color. Just wanted to get the actual name for future reference, because that is the exact color I would want done, so pretty!
I believe it is listed as zombie green on the website could be wrong though.

Username Hidden said:
Lime green is the name we use for that color at our shop.

The Zombie green on the site referred to is the Cerakote color not a paint.

Decided to send the switchlock for my Fast Jackets in to have CCL paint them black. They gave me a good deal as they'd originally indicated it probably wouldn't work, and they got it done and shipped super fast, even though I mindlessly forgot to put a check in the package originally. Once again, great to work with.

Definitely love the black switchlock:
IMG_20140317_210827560_zpsd8qa2zdp.jpg

With silver:
IMG_20140307_234112898_zps3jygd7ct.jpg

Now, I think I'm going to get some Black Iridium lenses to go with the G30 and Persimmon and make these an everyday pair for my hour commute. BI for bright days, G30 for overcast, Persimmon for night driving.

Look awesome. Definitely think you made the right choice with the black.

Username Hidden said:
Decided to send the switchlock for my Fast Jackets in to have CCL paint them black. They gave me a good deal as they'd originally indicated it probably wouldn't work, and they got it done and shipped super fast, even though I mindlessly forgot to put a check in the package originally. Once again, great to work with.

Definitely love the black switchlock:
IMG_20140317_210827560_zpsd8qa2zdp.jpg

With silver:
IMG_20140307_234112898_zps3jygd7ct.jpg

Now, I think I'm going to get some Black Iridium lenses to go with the G30 and Persimmon and make these an everyday pair for my hour commute. BI for bright days, G30 for overcast, Persimmon for night driving.
Look a lot better with the armor black.

Wow all of those look great!!! Really really like the ballistic w/skulls.