• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colorado Custom Look

@stn51 will be posting his group buy in a few days, we just have a few things to do to the web page that will help make that decision as to what to do on that pair of beaters or just a new CCL custom set.
Awesome, looking forward to doing a second pair with you guys hopefully. I've asked stn51 this and maybe you guys before too, but what true woodland camo type patterns do you have that would work well on a pair of Fast Jackets? I'm not really a fan of the Kryptek. Looking at your current In Stock Patterns as listed on the website, the Vanish Hybrid (WTP-358) and Timber's Edge (WTP-419) are the kind of thing I'm looking for. Wondering how they'd translate to glasses, and also a bit worried about the logos they put on the pattern as I wouldn't want them to end up on the glasses.

Thanks for putting all this together.

Awesome, looking forward to doing a second pair with you guys hopefully. I've asked stn51 this and maybe you guys before too, but what true woodland camo type patterns do you have that would work well on a pair of Fast Jackets? I'm not really a fan of the Kryptek. Looking at your current In Stock Patterns as listed on the website, the Vanish Hybrid (WTP-358) and Timber's Edge (WTP-419) are the kind of thing I'm looking for. Wondering how they'd translate to glasses, and also a bit worried about the logos they put on the pattern as I wouldn't want them to end up on the glasses.

Thanks for putting all this together.
As for logos we try to work around them if possible, we will have Pic's on our site with an ear stem on all in stock patterns they will be back lite so you will be able to see what part is translucent (white) if you are thinking of changing the color of the base coat and top lite for the solid patterns, this will go up @ www.coloradocustomlook.com . We will post when it is up on the site, thanks the CCL team.

Fantastic idea CCL! I'm sure a complete listing like this would help a lot of us with figuring out which designs fit onto frames and how they look. I know personally I am always wondering what the different prints would look like and what colors you can change on which prints so kudos to you guys for making it happen. Look forward to seeing it when your done!

it will be the same as last time shipping back to you is extra sorry bro

Come on bro that should be on you lol. I figured I would ask cause i thought new people were probably wondering.

Latest Posts

Back