• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colored Juliet Rubber DOES Exist

Yeah the lady I got from regular customer service said they didn't have any and even if there were blue ear socks available that couldn't send them out because they were a part of the signature line or something. That was all I needed to hear to realize that she was probably a newer rep. She also tried to convince me that Ice Iridium and black ear socks would look great. I rolled my eyes and thanked her for her time.

Then I called warranty and got a guy who found the blue ear socks and sent them out for free.

Warranty dept: 1
Customer service dept: 0

LOL

Yeah the lady I got from regular customer service said they didn't have any and even if there were blue ear socks available that couldn't send them out because they were a part of the signature line or something. That was all I needed to hear to realize that she was probably a newer rep. She also tried to convince me that Ice Iridium and black ear socks would look great. I rolled my eyes and thanked her for her time.

Then I called warranty and got a guy who found the blue ear socks and sent them out for free.

Warranty dept: 1
Customer service dept: 0

LOL

She's technically correct. If my memory serves right, the only Juliets blue were issued on stock were part of the Ichiro Signatures.

And black looks fine with Ice. As long as you want your glasses to look like everyone elses glasses and so much less cool too.

She's technically correct. If my memory serves right, the only Juliets blue were issued on stock were part of the Ichiro Signatures.

And black looks fine with Ice. As long as you want your glasses to look like everyone elses glasses and so much less cool too.
Blue wasn't offered in the OCP? Right now only brown and black are for the rubber sets.

And yeah, I want my Penny to look unique with the blue ear socks. Apparently she didn't hear me mention the word unique.