• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared )

By the way, I took a picture of my X-Squared with the lenses violet. Wishing opinion of you.

image.jpg

Thats great, black rubbers are find with that one. No need to spend to get purple ones unless you really wanted them. Linegear rubbers are good, and the only ones to actually buy other than the OEM ones.

I can do any Oakley Lenses you want within reason for this frame. Deep Water Prism Polar would look awesome in that. Will be able to give pics of that tomorrow, cutting one to fit my juliet copper tonight.

Pm me for specifics on what you would like, but keep at it on here figuring it out, many members will chime in with their thoughts. ONLY buy OEM lenses or OEM custom cuts for it. If you don't have the funds, wait and then get them when you can. Prices for Customs start at 120 shipped to 180 shipped to Brazil. ALL items to Brazil must go Priority mail. Most members here wont ship there due to your customs and packages getting lost. Glad to help, but work on looking at pics and deciding on what you want. Pics later, but check out the Copper Plating threads and Gold Plating threads, you can do your frame in a ton of different ways to make them stand out if you want

Thats great, black rubbers are find with that one. No need to spend to get purple ones unless you really wanted them. Linegear rubbers are good, and the only ones to actually buy other than the OEM ones.

I can do any Oakley Lenses you want within reason for this frame. Deep Water Prism Polar would look awesome in that. Will be able to give pics of that tomorrow, cutting one to fit my juliet copper tonight.

Pm me for specifics on what you would like, but keep at it on here figuring it out, many members will chime in with their thoughts. ONLY buy OEM lenses or OEM custom cuts for it. If you don't have the funds, wait and then get them when you can. Prices for Customs start at 120 shipped to 180 shipped to Brazil. ALL items to Brazil must go Priority mail. Most members here wont ship there due to your customs and packages getting lost. Glad to help, but work on looking at pics and deciding on what you want. Pics later, but check out the Copper Plating threads and Gold Plating threads, you can do your frame in a ton of different ways to make them stand out if you want

Nice man. I'm really interested in purchasing lenses with you. It is also possible rubbers kit. You own the Whatsapp, APP for Android and iOs (iPhone)? We can talk there more easily. Let me know your cell phone number where I can contact you more easily. I've heard this lens "Deep Water", very pretty. If we can connect via Whatsapp, it will also be easier to send me photos, and even videos. Delivery details as well as forms of payment. I await contact, brother! Thank you.

no apps, sorry don't have time for those, pm me and I will give you the number for texting. Dont want it out there in public. Will get back to you later today if you pm me

IDB vende lentes iridium e provavelmente vai sair mais barato que mandar vir aqui por alguem do forum devido ao valor alto de conversao do dolar....

I have some xsquared lenses but will not sell them sorry! Lol

Se quiser falar com IDB menciona que foi indicação de alguem do forum que ele faz p melhor possivel.

Abs

IDB vende lentes iridium e provavelmente vai sair mais barato que mandar vir aqui por alguem do forum devido ao valor alto de conversao do dolar....

I have some xsquared lenses but will not sell them sorry! Lol

Se quiser falar com IDB menciona que foi indicação de alguem do forum que ele faz p melhor possivel.

Abs

Even though I didnt put pics yet, what he wants to see is what combinations and different colors people have so he can come up with something for him that is unique

Pô cara, vende uma Iridium sua pra mim HAHAHAHAHA =(
Certo, vou ver direitinho com ele! Qualquer coisa, cito você pra ele.
Valeu por enquanto, men!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man, its Iridium sells a me HAHAHAHA = (
Okay, I'll see all right with it! I will talk about the forum as well.
Thanks for now, men! @lazafari

Back