• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Come one Come all... Walmart has your Oakley needs

y0VXw.gif

Wow yeah that’s pretty sad. Why would they associate themselves with f’n Walmart.

Is Lux STILL trying to sink them?? I thought they “won” when they bought them.

Nothing’s wrong if they gonna make money out of it. One thing you know they will be on every gas station as well lol. Come on people oakley is DEAD and it’s obvious. It’s luxleys now.

The face of retail is changing. The country is headed in the wrong direction. Too many distribution points, cost structure, brick and mortar declining. People want to click a button on their smartphone and have junk delivered to their address. Call me old school. I don’t want to buy things on line. I hate it. Car parts, clothing, groceries, electronics. It’s disgusting. We are a nation of lazy consumers who have created our own bleak future. Jobs in manufacturing, distribution and sales will all disappear as we continue to become dependent on centralized warehouses that ship garbage from one or two points to the Masses who sit in front of their screens posting status updates, tweeting about nothing and posting images on Snapchat, Instagrám and other social media platforms in hopes of getting likes from people they have never even met. I’m an optimist though. Agent Smith was right. We are a virus.

Latest Posts

Back