• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coming Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
Okay so here is my story. Yes me and jotheman are the same person. I created the account jotheman not because i want to sell my things or scam people or whatever. I have done none of that. I still remain the same person i was and still am. So heres the story:

When it was the 3rd or 4th month i got scammed by cknyc, i grew desperate because the feeling of being scammed sucks. I knew he still checked the forum but just decided to ignore me. So i decided to come out with a sob story to him telling him that i need my sunglasses back because i need the money. Which actually inturn became something i actually did which was to sell part of what i had to fund some matters. So i needed to create a second account so that i could continue buying and selling without cknyc seeing through my story. And soon jotheman became someone that was accepted in this forum. So i thought what the heck, why not be both persons? I mean no harm done right? But lies and lies pilled up and i realise i was in some deep **** that was hard to continue

So just to clarify, yes i have two accounts. Sunpoh is my main and jotheman is one which i let my friends share so that they can browse and stuff but i made sure that they never commented or pm any of you guys.

This is the truth, i can show you chat logs between me and cknyc giving him a sob story so that i could be de-scammed. I promised you i did not meant any harm, i really just wanted to get back my stuff from cknyc. If anyone here finds it hard to trust me then theres nothing i can do anymore.. I have done nothing to hurt this community and have no con or scammed anyone.

I hope you guys will be able to see what i did and forgive me for anything i have done.

I'm amazed bro, couldn't have imagined that.... Congrats in coming clean, you got huevos dude...

I don't know why but this thread made me laugh the hardest I ever have on this forum! Either way, congrats on cleaning the slate and sorry about you getting screwed over. I wonder how many other member's have alter-ego's? I demand a site-wide IP check! :laugh: jk

I love the way he even replied to his own post as sunpoh on jotheman's post hehe. Well atleast you came clean bro.

It is against the rules to have multiple accounts. I PM'd you sunpoh.

in other forums, you would've been banned already. not only using multiple accounts, but letting you friends use them? what if one of your friends decided to scam someone here behind your back? smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back