• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Commemorative set from the 2007 Masters

real thing13

Oakley Enthusiast
20076.jpg
Does anyone have any information about this collectible? The kit seems to be missing one other lens. From 2007 Master's Edition release...each lens has "Masters '07" etched on lower left...see pics

20071.jpg

20073.jpg

20074.jpg

20075.jpg

I've never seen that set. The etching does look pretty basic and could have been done on the Oakley.com custom program by anyone. The font looks like what was one of the options.

Having said that, it could be a limited edition given out to pros.

Is that a Black Iridium and a G30 lens?

Also, may want to consider moving this post to Sunglasses Discussion. Might get more hits there. (edit - done)

Last edited:
I've never seen that set. The etching does look pretty basic and could have been done on the Oakley.com custom program by anyone. The font looks like what was one of the options.

Also, may want to consider moving this post to Sunglasses Discussion. Might get more hits there.
And u have some I'm pretty sure I'll want lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Also, may want to consider moving this post to Sunglasses Discussion. Might get more hits there.
Thanks for your suggestion to most this post. Yes Black Iridium....either VR28 or G30 for the other (I think G30, a little more pink than VR28). This set was most likely not retailed. From a private collection of a former employee

Any thoughts on this set? It is an M-Frame in matte black (looks gray in photos but is black) and white with a black iridium lens and a G30 lens. Each lens has Masters '07 etched in lower left lens. Been in storage in a private collection since 2007.

20071.jpg

20073.jpg

20076.jpg

20074.jpg

20075.jpg

2007, Last Tournament for Seve Ballesteros. RIP

But Pro M frame is not exactly the frame i think of when we talk about Oakley golf

What frame is it that you DO think of?

I think of Flak jackets......and the Limited Edition Ian Poulter Flak Jacket.....which i actually have a pair of.
I will try to find them if anyone wanna see them .......don't have the rest of the outfit though. :D

141209120800-poulter-open-2009-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

But i think Flak 1.0 is perfect for golf, they are nice and subtle and not too loud.

Back