• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Compatible Rubbers, Lenses & Icons Between Models

I saw what you did there.

(for those that don't know, @"TRUMP" owns mainly Monster Dogs (which don't have earsocks or rubbers). This thread is completely of no use whatsoever to him!!!!)

Oh, you dont know? I'm an m-frame lover.

20180812_195004.jpg
20180812_194927.jpg

It's a hair shorter and slightly shows the nibs but fits securely and works great

Oh, you dont know? I'm an m-frame lover.

View attachment 514960 View attachment 514961

It's a hair shorter and slightly shows the nibs but fits securely and works great
Wow! Learn a new thing every day!!!

Will update.

HA HA HA! I thought you were playing on the word "Zero" as in, literally zero nosepieces work.

P.S. Some zero nosepieces are included in some of the rubbers I sent you. Feel free to help yourself to them!!!

Here's some for your Compatibility Thread Mr Cat.
IMG_1204[1].JPG
IMG_1205[1].JPG
IMG_1206[1].JPG
IMG_1208[1].JPG

This is a Hatchet frame:

Earsocks is Juliet rubber thou stretched to fit, as you can notice from the 'Made in the USA'.

The nose bombs are from Magnesium Switch... thou I'm not sure if its easy to source out, lol

Here's some for your Compatibility Thread Mr Cat.View attachment 518623 View attachment 518625 View attachment 518628 View attachment 518629

This is a Hatchet frame:

Earsocks is Juliet rubber thou stretched to fit, as you can notice from the 'Made in the USA'.

The nose bombs are from Magnesium Switch... thou I'm not sure if its easy to source out, lol
Brilliant!!! Awesome info!!!!
@Linegear Japan, @Blondie, @Wicked, @"TRUMP", @iamFLIP, @Orion, @IAMOBS, @Serhat, @Codechimp08, @joecool862, @hondacrxsi may be interested in this info also.

Back