• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Compatible Rubbers, Lenses & Icons Between Models

Great list...I've been trying to find out if half jacket lenses will fit in the ThinLink Frame. There's a pair for sale on eBay right now that claims to have blue half-jacket lenses in a thinlink frame.

I just got a pair of thinlinks (50% off on the oakley site) and am looking for golf prizm lenses. If the half-jacket lenses fit, I might have better luck finding those vs the thinlink OEM lenses, which seem to be in short supply.

Thanks!

Five Square lens great donor for Penny.
Ducati etch was preserved! šŸ˜

12C94373-392E-48E8-8BC5-AF0EAC9A06BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi folks, any idea on Holston icon compatibility?

Just curious if anyone knows what other models would have compatible sized icons for a Holston, or better yet, actual Holston icons they're willing to part with.. I have a Clear/Sapphire (blue)/PRIZM model I'm looking to restore. Thanks in advance!
20220821_053655.jpg

Hi folks, any idea on Holston icon compatibility?

Just curious if anyone knows what other models would have compatible sized icons for a Holston, or better yet, actual Holston icons they're willing to part with.. I have a Clear/Sapphire (blue)/PRIZM model I'm looking to restore. Thanks in advance!View attachment 987876
Welcome

Welcome

Thanks for the reply, but nothing on Holston icon compatibility there unfortunately. I've done a good bit of searching on the net but keep coming up short on this particular model.. The clear ones in particular must've been pretty short lived. Oh well, thanks anyways though! :)

Thanks for the reply, but nothing on Holston icon compatibility there unfortunately. I've done a good bit of searching on the net but keep coming up short on this particular model.. The clear ones in particular must've been pretty short lived. Oh well, thanks anyways though! :)
The list is prob. not complete. Holsten is a relative new Frame.
When I needed Icons for my Hatchet I looked on Ebay and found lots of Information as well as Icons.
Some Ebay Seller give information to the dimensions.

Back